Sidor

torsdag 11 november 2010

To my foreign readers

Hi my väldigt awesome foreign blog readers! I know you have problem med to read my texts because you can inte svenska. You can only look at the bilds and use google översätt if you really vill veta what I say. But that is okej. I tillägnar this blog inlägg to you. I will tell you about hur it is to bo in swedenland!



  • Here in swedenland we like to play with snow. We make balls av it and kast them on each other (the best place to sikta on is the head, cus then they will get the ball in their eyes, run away and cry to death = you win). That is the funniest thing you can do in swedenland.


  • The coolest thing you can eat is falu hot dog. That is a fat hot dog made of the nicest and most exclusive meat you can find on earth.


  • Everyone i swedenland have a red trä horse in their house. The horse have beautiful flowers on and guys can look at it without being kallade gay. We call the horse dala-påni.


  • You can also meet bears made of ice here. They like to live in big städer like Estockholmo. They are a bit dangerous so do inte clap them.





  • The most awesome thing you can do here is reading my blog. Everyone in swedenland who är something do that.




Here a dangerous swedish shark in Gothemburg almost slaktade mig. But I survived.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Skriv så fingrarna blöder!